Skip to main content

TUESDAY WINTER MORNING AND SNOWING AGAIN!

Tuesday winter morning and snowing again! On the commuter train goint for work and it's been snowing again. Twentyseven more days to do this ride. Tomorrow is my next meeting with my employers. Hard times ahead! Long rides and tired at work. Hope is a deasent end to this situation. Much to ask for? I don't think so! Anyway I will proceed with my plans. If I have too I will go to Plan C. No doubt! That's all for todays blog.
Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamo Magician Impossible 2016 New Magics - YouTube

Dynamo Magician Impossible 2016 New Magics - YouTube

The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana - BrainyQuote

The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana - BrainyQuote :

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill - BrainyQuote

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill - BrainyQuote :