Skip to main content

WEDNESDAY WINTER MORNING PLANNING MY BALCONY!

Wednesday winter morning planning my balcony! On the commuter train going for work in Solna on my two hour ride. Still winter but feels like spring is on the way. So I have started to plan what to grow on my balcony. I would like some different plants this year. Right now I'm looking at Chilipeppers and some more plants. Want some more useful kitchen growing on my balcony. Flowers, herbs and spices, and vegetables as well. That's all for todays blog.
Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing!

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing! Instaweather report below! Wish you all bloggers and visitors a nice and relaxing Sunday, January Day and January Weekend with Sunshine!

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote :