Skip to main content

WHITE KNIGHTS IN MY HEART!

Well White Knights is a restaurant near the russian embassy in Beijing. I mostly go there at nights, during my stays in Beijing, to kind of rounding up the events of the day with a couple of beers. Usually one Heineken and one Tsingtao. While drinking them up I go through the photos taken today. I also think through what I have seen, and what I want to do the next day. This year we also went there to eat one night with eight persons. The food is really good, although some chinese people say it is not. Typically chinese way to express them selves. But that is only their way to say it is good, but too expensive for them! In reality the food is very good, and the service from the owners and their staff is of super quality! Now the price I would say is medium, if you use these three classes of restaurant prices: cheap, medium and expensive in Beijing. Although as I said you get a very good service, and always feels very welcome.

White Knights is a place where many westerners go, but also many chinese go to eat and have a drink. So here you can meet a lot of different people from all over the world. I know the owners well, as I've been going there for the last four years. I also live near that place in Minan Residential Complex. It's a good place to live in. Near all things in Beijing. Close to the subway station, the buses, the food street and the central parts of Beijing. I can go easily to any place in the city. Many times I also use my bicycle to go around. It's a fast way to get around. Very good! Now that's it for todays blog.

Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing!

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing! Instaweather report below! Wish you all bloggers and visitors a nice and relaxing Sunday, January Day and January Weekend with Sunshine!

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote :