Skip to main content

MUSICPROJECT GOES FORWARD!

Thursday morning and my music project goes forward. My finger tips must be hardend. So I fool around with my guitar. All to get ready in my fingers and muscels. Patience is the word. Soon, soon, soon.....
After all this hardening of my finger tips comes all the fun. Playing guitar, training chords and scales, learning new riffs. Next week I'm entering this mode. But this weekend I will meet with A and the rest of the band. Nervous? Oh yeah, but I'll do my best. That's all for todays blog.
Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamo Magician Impossible 2016 New Magics - YouTube

Dynamo Magician Impossible 2016 New Magics - YouTube

The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana - BrainyQuote

The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana - BrainyQuote :

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill - BrainyQuote

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill - BrainyQuote :