Skip to main content

WINTER VARNING TODAY IN STOCKHOLM!

Yes we have a winter varning today in Stockholm! They say it will come snowfall during the day. Well we will know when it comes. Maybe it will come, maybe it will not. If it comes though it will be traffic chaos, and troubles going on the commuter train. I hope not!
Right now it's blowing cold icy winds and raining. But I'm warm sitting on the commuter train going north towards my work. That feels alright. No snow inside the train. I think it will be a short blog today, so that's it for today.
Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamo Magician Impossible 2016 New Magics - YouTube

Dynamo Magician Impossible 2016 New Magics - YouTube

The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana - BrainyQuote

The family is one of nature's masterpieces. - George Santayana - BrainyQuote :

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill - BrainyQuote

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill - BrainyQuote :