Skip to main content

COMMUTER TRAINS IN STOCKHOLM!

Now I go every day to Vreten in Solna with the commuter train. It's a two hours ride there and another two hours back in the afternoon. A lot of people go every day on the same train. Seats are small and it's not so much space to sit. Sometimes people have to stand up all the way, because the train is delayed for some reason. My personal record is two hours and fifty minutes to my work, but four hours and fifteen minutes going home. That is a lot of time taken from my free time. If it all works I can go all the way and back in three hours and ten minutes! That means one hour and forty minutes to my work and one hour and thirty minutes back home. I still think it's a lot of time to spend on a train just to work for eight hours.

During the time of my journey I listen to my mp3 music collection. I have a very good number of songs to play. I also have programs in my mobile phone to study and learn chinese. That's a challenge, and I'm doing good progress in my chinese studying. Now I can also read and write emails, and write blog posts to my two blog websites. This one will be todays blog post.

Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing!

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing! Instaweather report below! Wish you all bloggers and visitors a nice and relaxing Sunday, January Day and January Weekend with Sunshine!

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote :