Skip to main content

DANCING & SINGING IN THE PARK AT NIGHT!

This is Really Beijing at it´s best, and specially by night! You know everybody in Beijing use the outside as their living room. People sit or are in the small and large parks all over this wonderful city. They read, relax, play badminton(or kick feather, chess, mahjong, cards). I have seen them playing guitar, drums, erhu and other instruments.Or they just have a nice walk and talk to people they know, if theyt don´t want to improve their physics with all the training tools you can find in most parks. This is something, I believe, that we westerners have to learn

about. If you look at Sweden we are just hopeless in this situation. It´s like we wake up when our short summer comes, and many people move their living room outside. The neighbors that are still inside think what are they doing and making so much noice. Strange way to behave! Come on! I think it´s nice to be a beijinger! So swedes come out of your hiding places and behave like normal people. After all we are a minority. Two times Swedens population is what you got in Beijing. What I mean is that we can also relax and have fun with our neighbors here in Stockholm in a natural way.

Now as I told you the beijingers come out at night to dance and sing. Not like during the weekend or so! It´s every night! This means that when I go to White Knights for my beer and relaxation, after a day filled with a lot of activity, and I am walking back home I pass by the park hearing the music and singing. Luckily my wife is with me, because I am the only westerner there in the park. There are music and dancing in two parts of this park. One is with traditional music and the other one is with modern music! This makes me wonder a little bit? What about disco? This ends at nine o´clock at night, so you can go to the disco after that if you wanna dance some more! The music in the modern part of the park comes from Cds, but in the traditional part you have local musicians that come and play and sing with the local people! I love it! If

you are a musician, like me,you can come and play for an hour or two! Paradise! I give you my first two video clips here from a night like this. The first one is from the traditional and the second one is from the modern dancing. Remember it is dark at night, but the sound is what you find when you don´t sit at home in your own living room at night! The second video clip has a notice? Do you hear the very traffic busy 2nd Ring Road that you see in the background? I didn´t think so! It´s party time! That´s it in my blog for today.

Love Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Haikou streets and street food, November 2012 - YouTube

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing!

Good Morning All You Out There! Sunday, January Day, January Weekend And Snowing! Instaweather report below! Wish you all bloggers and visitors a nice and relaxing Sunday, January Day and January Weekend with Sunshine!

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. - Oscar Wilde - BrainyQuote :